Monday, March 22, 2010

Want to read my next book - Girl, Stolen?


Want to read my next book - Girl, Stolen?

Come on, you know you do. ;-)

Here’s the description: “In Girl, Stolen, 16-year-old Cheyenne Wilder is napping in the back of the car while her stepmom fills her prescription. Before Cheyenne realizes what’s happening, someone is stealing the car - with her inside. Griffin hadn’t meant to kidnap Cheyenne; all he planned to do was take the car. But when Griffin’s dad finds out that Cheyenne’s dad is the president of a powerful corporation, everything changes - now there’s a reason to keep her. How will Cheyenne survive this nightmare? She’s not only sick - she’s blind.”

Girl, Stolen comes out in October. But I’ve been hearing from some enthusiastic readers/bloggers/reviewers who want to get their hands on an Advanced Readers Copy (which looks just like the real book, except done as a softcover, not a hardback). I feel terrible I can’t send ARCs to every one of you. But I do have two I can share, and I’d like to launch them on a whirlwind trip.

What I'm proposing is to send my ARCs off on a cross-country adventure. Each of my two ARCs will make stops at the homes of interested readers, who will then send it on in turn.

Would you like your home/office/school to be a pit stop on the road trip for Girl, Stolen? Then leave your email address in the comments.

That means you - yes, you! - will get to read Girl, Stolen months before it comes out. The only catch is that you’ll have to send it on to the next reader after you’re finished, which means you have to pay for postage. And since there will be more readers waiting after you, you have to swear on a stack of Bibles that you won’t let it lie around, gathering dust.

If this sounds like your kind of deal, just leave me your email.

1 comment:

Mathews said...

Sounds great! Can't wait! ZAM, mathewscory@hotmail.com